VISA OFFICE (office hours and contacts)
We would like to inform you that before applying for a study visa the student must first register him/herself for the chosen course on the website Universitaly. This request does not apply to artistic and musical studies (at Academies / Conservatories).- Valid Serbian Residence Permit.
– Valid passport, issued less than 10 years ago (older passport will not be accepted) and with at least two blank adjacent pages. Passport must be valid for at least three months after the intended return date from your trip.
– Applicants residing outside Serbia or holders of a Serbia C- visa are not eligible to apply for the visa at the Embassy of Italy in Republic of Serbia.
– You can apply for a visa up to six months (or for sailors up to nine months) before your intended departure date
– If required, birth and/or marriage certificates issued outside the Republic of Serbia must be duly translated into Italian and certified in the country of issue (click here).
– for minors: written consent from both parents. If the parents are divorced or one parent lives abroad (and is not travelling with the minor) he/she must legalize his/her signature on the letter of consent at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in the country of his/her residence and provide a photocopy of his/her passport.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Visa processing usually takes between 2 and 4 working days (depending on the applicant’s nationality) after the interview at the Visa Office. Applications shall be lodged no more than six months, and for seafarers in the performance of their duties no more than nine months, before the start of the intended visit, and, as a rule, no later than 15 calendar days before the start of the intended visit. Also please be advised that the rush fee is not applicable.
Visa fee must be paid in cash and in Euros only. We do not accept other currencies, personal checks, credit or debit cards . The fee has to be paid at the time of the application and is non-refundable regardless of the fact whether the visa is issued or not.
|Visas Fees||0 – 6 Y.O.||6 – 12 Y.O.||12+ Y.O.|
|Schengen Visa||0 €||40 €||80 € (*)|
|National Visa||116 €||116 €||116 €|
|Study Visa (up to 90 days)||0 €||0 €||0 €|
|Study Visa (over 90 days)||50 €||50 €||50 €|
(*) citizens of Armenia and Azerbaijan = 35€
for Schengen Visa (type C):
It is possible to fill in the visa application form online for short term visas of max 90 days. Please follow the instructions, print the form along with the barcode and take it with you on the day of the appointment. For long-term visas (stays longer than 90 days), please follow the traditional procedure by downloading the National Visa form from our website (Forms) (without barcode).
for national Visa (type D):