The Rome MED Dialogues 2023 promotes the 7th edition of the Youth Forum. The Youth Policy Lab supports the development of youth-led solutions to the climate crisis in the broader Mediterranean by acting as a global showcase for youth-led ideas.
Policy Lab selected participants will draft an official document with actionable policies which will be shared with top policy makers (Ministers, institutional leaders, and business community) from the wider Mediterranean region who will gather for the 2023Rome MED Dialogues and may be presented at the COP28 in Dubai, in a dedicated event at the Italian pavilion.
What are the requirements to participate?
· Age: between 21 and 35 years;
· Coming from: North Africa, Middle East, or Europe;
· With at least a first university degree (B.A. or M.A.) or equivalent qualification;
· A strong interest/expertise in climate crisis and Mediterranean climate cooperation;
· Excellent command of English.
How to apply?
· Applications (only by filling in the online application form) must include:
· an updated CV (max. two pages including information on the applicant’s education and relevant work experience);
· A short video (max. five minutes) to explain the candidate’s motivation to take part in the “Youth Policy Lab 2023” your idea on how to tackle with climate crisis, providing a relevant example and room for action. Please, note that your statement should be innovative and ambitious.
Applications are open and will run until the 1st September 2023 (23:59 CEST – Rome Time).
For more info and details visit: